Thursday, November 19, 2009

Goodies from AQM



I am so lucky the girls from work didn't forget about me while they were at the AQM in Melbourne last week. I have a bit of a chook love thing happening, I am going to miss our 'girls' when we go back to Tasmania and DH has assured me I CANNOT take the 'girls' home with us :(

So the girls from work bought me some McKenna Ryan, chook rod ends.




these are  some of the goodies I had in my AQM goodie bag :) 
a 14 x 14 ruler, especially to do a McKenna Ryan quilt, I added my name to the shop list for the BOM of All Cooped Up,  The charm squares are from Michelle Marvig;s 1st fabric line. Some Sew Easy craft mats, Matilda's Own baby templates, a clover Hera Marker, some threads, a thread quide and lots more.





then I found the new Moda that came back, new designs that you can't even buy from the States, the dark is Butterfly Garden by Kansas Trouble Quilters, I got a layer cake and a jelly roll and I am thinking I might need a charm pack too, and the light is Martinique by 3 Sisters, so I am feeling pretty darn special to have these babies :)



and I have one more goodie to share as soon as I remember where I put it, apparently its the FIRST one in the country and my boss managed to sweet talk the distributor to get it for me.....so you just need to wait until I find it tomorrow for a photo, but again I feel very very lucky  to have it and I am looking forward to using it as soon as I find the perfect pattern

DOes anyone have any pattern ideas for these gorgeous fabrics???

SO just a few sharies for you,  more to come

2 comments:

  1. for someone who NEVER went to AQM you did SOOOOO well..........love the loot.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you were spoilt.... that butterfly fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete