Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stitchers' Angel & Sneak Peaks

Look what I found in the PO Box this week,

Vikki sent these goodies to me I received a gorgeous spotty carry bag, a pincushion, scissor fob and scissors, a little pouch which had 3 lollipops inside for the girlie's, a magnetic notepad and some chocolate balls. Thank you so much Vikki I love them




Whats in the bag??? 24 advent gifts my partner




and a sneak peak at the main gift for Christmas day



Today I worked on the main gift and I got to the quilting stage of my 1st doll quilt its very bright and out there, definitely not my colours but I have had fun anyway and tomorrow I'll quilt and bind it.
The dog is depressed because DH is away, the cats are loving it as they get to sleep on the bed at night, and the house is organised and clean and I have a sparkling kitchen :)
Don't forget to leave a comment to go in the draw for my giveaway
Have a happy Sunday




2 comments:

  1. sneak peeks are cruel..........lol........don't post that parcel just yet...........it is ages til the end of the month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heah! Can finally post a comment - have been following your blog for awhile now... always makes me smile your quilting, girlie and animal antics!

    ReplyDelete