Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So tired

Its 0014 hrs Wednesday November 3 I've just walked in the door from work where my boss and another gorgeous friend helped me to get the top done on FIL's quilt and thanks to 2 gorgeous girls it is DONE and its even the right size YIPPEE and we have worked on it all day with a 1hr break at 6:30pm and then again at 8:30pm when we had chinese for dinner...mmmm spring rolls

so I am back out the door when the girlie's get on the bus 0745 hrs to start a long day at the sewing machine getting the quilting done, and then tomorrow night the gorgeous girls and I are going to sew the binding down so its 100% ready to go on Thursday.

YIPPEE again

so one more manic day/night and its back to normal which I am looking forward too.

Not sure where the visitor count is up to but I have my giveaway ready I just need to get a photo of it and I'll let you in on it too.

Nothing else to report really but there will be a photo heavy post coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment