Lots of decisions made today
Grandma and Frumpa are flying over early January to collect 3 lil girlie's, 2 lil kitty's and 1 naughty puppy, they are the lucky ones, 1 day travelling in planes me I get to be co driver for the trip home from WA to Tasmania.
and
in 42 days I will be sitting in an empty house after watching our life being driven away on the back of a semi trailer (again)
42 days so exciting.
Not to much sewing going though, I decided on Sunday that I wasn't sure of my Christmas day present for my advent swap partner, so I started making a 2nd, now I can't decide WHICH one to send........
I have about 2 hours work left on my SSCS that Chookyblue is running and it will be postal
last night we had dh's workmate and his partner over for dinner, good food, good wine great company was just a great night but a very late one and I was very very tired this morning.
We have an engagement party on this Friday night, will be great fun otherwise I am working again tomorrow sewing at home Thursday and working again Friday morning. I think I'll need a nanna nap friday afternoon before we go out.
My baby girlie has her very first loose tooth its being pushed out by her adult tooth, poor baby her gum is so inflamed and sore that she has to have bonjella lol, she went to the dentist yesterday and was told she had beautiful teeth, no holes just lovely pearly whites :) that made me happy.
I have a parcel waiting for me at the Post Office, very exciting as I am not expecting anything, I have a feeling its the 1st month of the BOM I am doing with the Fat Quarter Shop I guess I will find out in the morning when I collect it.
I will be so pleased when school, christmas and the sorting out is done.
42 days
No comments:
Post a Comment