Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 more days

of the 2009 school year for the girlie's. I am still in shock that 2009 is almost over

This year the twosome were in Year 3, they turned 8 and had their first sleepover, they had 2 teachers and we realised that each girlie definately needs attention in different areas

My baby girl, was in Pre Primary, she turned 6, she went on her 1st sleepover and is just a gorgeous little girl.

next school year

the twosome will be in Year 3 (again)

my baby girlie will be in year 1......that in itself is going to cause some issues as she will be/is academically behind her peers in Tasmania, so we will be busy term 1 catching her up.

and the best bit about 2010

we will be home with family and friends

Airline tickets are booked  :)

Spirit of Tasmania is booked  :)

the animals are ALMOST sorted flight wise, accomodation for them all i once they get home is organised too :)

and I have to say 'see ya' to my babies and the kitty's and the naughty puppy and DH on the 12th of January, and I won't see their gorgeous  faces until February 1st when the ship docks in Devonport, Mum has decided they are all coming to meet the ship when it berths. DH I will see when he flies back here on the Jan 13. 

I get to supervise the packers packing
Spend the night alone surrounded by boxes with just the jug, the internet and the tv for company :(
Supervise the loading of our lives into the containers.
De cobweb the outside of the house
Sweep out the garage
clean the deck
do an airport run
move us into our accomodation for our last 2 nights.

maybe I should have taken the kids lol

but

I am getting so excited :)


33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment