Saturday, December 26, 2009

So Tired

We had a very late night last nght and a very delayed early start this morning (they appeared loudy at 5:30am,  we managed to hold them off until 6:30am and by 7am it was all over lol.

The girlies all received a portable dvd player and movie, a ds game, 2 got new cd players, 1 received a fur real baby lion cub who is called Lily or Lulu. They were given pandora beads, bookshop vouchers, lip glosses and some wii games.

Dh was given a Nespresso coffee machine he got the red one :) and I have to say the coffee is great. It came with a trial pack of the pods so I have put in a pod order :)

Me, well dh and the girlies spoilt me with a new  160 GB iPod, I only have to add another 36 000 songs  and it will be full :)

I also received a new mobile phone :) 

and last night on Christmas Eve we all opened 1 gift,  I opened my Christmas day present from Chookyblue which I LOVE and will share a photo in the next couple of days and my SSCS from Ulla again I LOVE it :) and photo to come.

I hope that your day was happy and full of fabulous food, fine wine and great company.

21 days until we leave :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got a sleep in this morning Kate! I did, until 9am!! I haven't slept in past 5am for um, years!
    I got pandora stuffs too, my 4th bracelet and a necklace and 6 beads.. very very spoiled.. Dags got a 160g iPod last year and he is struggling to fill it (he has 14,5000 songs)

    happy new year to you :O)

    ReplyDelete