Monday, December 14, 2009

I Spy




a gorgeous rainbow, this was taken less than 2 hrs ago, we have had a day of extreme heat, 44 degrees was our maximum today, at 6 pm it had dropped to the low 20's (thank goodness)

and look what Chookyblue didn't hide in my advent swap box




don't you love the way he has made himself comfy, he has been trying to get into the box since it arrived....persistence pays off obviously lol



how could you NOT love this face

BTW between Henry and Harry we will be leaving with alot LESS ornaments than we currently have lol

and

its 1 calendar month until DH and I head for home

Advent swap photos to come tomorrow


3 comments:

  1. lol, he really is getting into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you're looking forward to the much cooler weather!
    Love the cat, he's got so much character in that face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you said he was on the box I thought you meant sitting on top of the lid no "in" the box..........you could just close the lid and post him back to Tassie.......save a lot of hassles...........lol...........

    ReplyDelete