my baby girl has lost her first tooth, can you see that tiny gap on the bottom row of teeth? That is where is came from all because there is one whopper adult tooth forcing its way up, with its mate following closely behind. Apparently she has wobbly top tooth too, althought we are yet to see it wobble
and meet Beauregard and his Mummy.
The littlest girlie just doesn't like it when we leave her anywhere together for an extended period even when she is with her sisters and as she is going to be a Grandma and Frumpas for 2 weeks without us I am worried she will have a meltdown so today I bought Beauregard and his Mummy. The plan is for the littlest girlie to have Beauregard to look after while we are driving our way home, and I will keep Mummy Beauregard with me in the car and they will be reunited when we finally make it home.
We tried it once before when I went away for a week when she was 2 and it worked well. So fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment