Monday, December 7, 2009

We're Back

from our last minute camping adventure.

We took off Friday afternoon and arrived at our camp ground after we remembered HOW to put up the camper trailer lol, we were set. We had a BBQ tea, a walk on the beach, looked at the stars and we were all asleep before 9:30pm.

Saturday we discovered just how early the sun rises in the West we were all up by 6am....the sun by 4:30am had some brekkie then I headed back into town for essentials like beanies, batteries, the newspaper and some games. We dicided to go for a drive found the most awesome photo to take but unfortunately  the camera batteries were flat I was rather miffed at that lol. So w headed back to camp and had a rest. DH took 1 girlie fishing the other 2 hung out with me. After an hour or so we wandered over to Dh and the other girlie who was happily trying to catch crabs with bits of bbq sausage, the crabs ate the sausage but avoided capture THIS TIME lol.

Sunday morning we packed up and headed home, after lunch the dancing queens had their dancing break up party and they also discovered a HUGE snake in the garage, I think the snake was more aftraid of them, it took off out the door ran in DH's car (lol) then took off down the driveway back to the bush...... its times like that I am grateful our house in Tasmania is in the midst of suburbia lol lol lol

We know what we need in the camper and what we don't I am glad we had a little test run before we start driving east next month and hopefully we will get another quick weekend away before we leave and I will make sure the camera batteries are fully charged before we go lol.

I hope you all had a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment