We are in Cocklebiddy (sp)
we left Esperance at 7:23am gained 45 minutes at Caiguna and arrived here 8 hrs after we started. So far so good. We have seen a few road trains, lots of road kill and even the police (but they didn't pull me over phew). Wanted to see the Baxter Cliffs but its rained here recently so my lil car couldn't get us there.
Tomorrow we are heading for Ceduna, but may stop before then.
Girlies are happy
We are happy so its all good.
No sewing done as yet, thats for tomorrow when I move it so I can get at it lol, I have played Shaun the Sheep and done a few crosswords on the DS.
We are current;y sitting in the bar having a few quiet drinks and I think it will be an early night as we are both a bit weary.
Will check in again soon well as soon as I find the next internet cafe.
Not sure if we are in WA or SA but we are on central western time, so who really knows lol.
Chat soon
Kate :)
Good to hear... enjoy the rest of the trip.
ReplyDeleteCan't figure out why you would be tired...lol
oh... and sorry you're still in wa... lol
ReplyDeleteSafe travell.
ReplyDelete