I am a wuss
my baby girl dissolved into tears at the airport, so I did to!
They are in Perth at their hotel, the girlies are very excited because there is a Hungry Jacks resturant across the road. My girlies haven't had any Hungry's or McDonalds since we left Tasmania in Feb '08. They are dining in style tonight lol.
Apparently all 3 had a bit of a cry on the plane.....because they missed me lol lol lol so glad its not me saying goodbye tomorrow.
Packers are still packing, its nearly done, with just the master bedroom and the book cupboard to go.
apparently they will be back tomorrow at 7:30 again......
back soon with photos (after I have a little cry lol)
lol - obviously I read your next post before this one - Hugs - it won't be long until you see them. LOL about eating in style!
ReplyDeleteI'm a blubberer at airports! It's not long to go now!
ReplyDelete