Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time Flies

when you are running around like a chook with its head cut off

its 12:01am Tuesday morning and I am still up (obviously) waiting for batteries to charge so I can get the 2nd lot into the charger before I go to bed, ready for the kids to take with them.

Had a call from the removalists, oh lordy they will be here at 7:30am

I have spent my day washing sheets and towels, clothes etc and then cheated and dried them at the laundrmat much faster than in our drier, dropping off  our PO Box keys, packing suitcases for the girlie's and myself, locating my camera flash that I had packed in a fabric crate (as you do lol), making a countdown til Mummy is back thingie for my baby girlie who is a bit emotional at the moment, collecting all we need for our drive and loading it into the ensuite and generally psyching myself up to say goodbye to my babies  at the airport, DH says I will be in tears before I leave the airport, he is wrong I think I will be able to hold it in at least until the packers have gone home for the day lol

and we had to do a bin drop down the road lol becasue ours was stuffed full.

We have confused animals too

the dog won' stop following us around and he is sneaking in at every chance lol, the cat crate came out tonight, Harry had a look, Henry has gone into hiding lol

I'll be back tomorrow night with the promised photos of our travel album

3 comments:

  1. It appears you are super organised....I am sure there will be a few tears when the packers are done...it is such a busy emotional time for you.....hope it all goes smoothly..! My son just moved house and couldn't find his wallet for days...it turned up....he had packed it in one of the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll need a good glass of wine by the end of today. Moving is so stressful both physically and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete