Saturday, June 19, 2010

Found

2 hairclips

3 bobby pins

and an assortment of nails....

in the washing machine!

and none of it was mine!

So I guess from now I have to check all pockets before the washing goes in.

Fun fun fun......NOT

I have been sitting here remembering that 9 years ago I was in a hospital bed, 5cms dilated, bulging membranes and I was 35 wks 3 days pregnant I was having  contractions and had been admitted to hospital but according to my doctor I wasn't in labour !!!!!!

at 11:59pm Miss S arrived




at 12:05am Miss E arrived.



The outfits they are wearing are both 00000 and were too big, and Miss E still has her teeny tiny pixie suit, its red with a dark navy trim, it was VERY hard to find 00000 and smaller outfits 9 years ago

Sheesh those years have gone fast.

3 comments:

  1. What great photos! It has been a birthday week for us too with my grandson (2) sharing your girl's day! (I love the expert's declaration that you were not in labour!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthdays Miss E and Miss S.
    Cute as photos.
    Definitely didn't sound like you were in labour there Kate, what were you thinking-lol.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Girlies! They must have been sooo tiny!!

    ReplyDelete