Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its finished


Love the way Henry had to have a closer look too its not perfect, most of the bias strips only meet on on side lol, I had 12" finished pinwheel blocks not 12.5" oops so I had to cut the applique blocks down so they would fit.

mind you he has spent most of the afternoon, getting a closer look




then it all just got too hard for him



love that we have big wide windowsills that are just purr-fect for cat naps in the sewing room

its a pies and tarts night tonight under the heater in the warm :)

5 comments:

  1. looks fine from where I am sitting......and I am just about to head off to bed with a hot water bottle and a book...way too cold to stay up..LOL.....and it is way colder down there where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the quilt is just beautiful. I think your helper is quite a doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty quilt :) I made some pies and tarts last night too, i love making them but gee it seems to be never ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic. Enjoy the following phase. If looks don't deceive me it still needs to be quilted. I love this phase :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilt if gorgeous Kate - I have loved seeing you finish all your UFO's. It is very inspiring. xxx

    ReplyDelete