Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today

I slept in yippee until 9am, then the girlies demanded food, so did Henry and Harry

rude if you ask me

I got the final border sewn on the 'Booger' quilt so I could drop it off to be quilted,

I took my girlies to Macca's for lunch, love their chippies lol

I had to take my girlies grocey shopping, would rather have gone on my own and I forgot the m&m's lol but remembered the coffee

we collected Miss S's new music stand bag and put a stradivaris (sp) 3/4 violin on lay by as she doesn't need it JUST YET holy dooley those violins are expensive cheapest was $225 most expensive one that we saw was $3000 (she didn't get that one lol)

we went to the park to run off some energy (didn't work)

we went to Target and bought the last 3 seasons of Little House on the Prarie (yippee)

now we are home the energetic children are outside yelling at each other,

the cats are eating fresh biscuits because apparently they can't eat  biscuits that have been spilt on the floor, guess the 5 second rule doesn't apply if you are a cat lol.

We have to go to mums for tea and I don't really want to......

I posted parcels to Tasmania, NSW and NZ and Victoria

I am feeling a wee bit knacked now.

Off to find the panadol and a drink

Ohhhhh finished the wool applique block for Botanical Birds, am going to attempted to do the punchneedle block tonight, that is freaking me out as I have never done punchneedle before, any one have some tips????? that means I only have 2 blocks to go then I can sew it, quilt it, bind it and hang it.

ohhhh and did anyone watch Untraceable on chnnel 7 last night, that was a fab show, hope its on again, had me hooked.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete