Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

and I should have just stayed in bed lol

no actually hubs should have stayed in bed

because

he broke the windscreen on the car.....

well actually the HUGE red patrol that went roaring past us on the highway did it with the rock that bounced UP the windscreen, but hubs was driving.

so he broke it lol

Now we wait for the windscreen people to come and replace it....

that on top of the large amount of money we just spent on interlocking blocks for the retaining wall we are replacing which arrive Monday

so can you guess what Hubs is doing this weekend.....

he is getting the old wall down, footings dug and psyching himself up for building the new wall on Monday and Tuesday

What am I going to do well I will supervise from inside where it is warm and stalk the postie and make coffee when its needed because apparently the new wall is

'Man's Work' lol lol lol

I love Man's work

I hope Friday the 13th is luckier for you

3 comments:

  1. Geez, you've had a bad run this year! I agree retaining walls are man's work! I'd much rather bring the drinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimin heck Kate, is there anything else that can possibly go wrong for you guys. As Jo says just keep up with the drinks and maybe the occasional sandwich when Paul is doing Mans work, no need to do anything else, you'll only be told you're in the way. Hope the postie comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some say they are having a bad day, and some say a bad week, but OMG, you guys are really having more then your shar. Bring on the drinks I say!

    ReplyDelete