Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frustration in fabric

Mariners compasses, frustration in fabric lol



I spent the weekend sewing this only to find that it should have been
this size




see my big template, it should have been the little one

OOPS

but today I had this arrive in my letterbox



a scissor fob and fat 1/8's of Lynette Anderson's new fabric range 

delish

then I found out my gorgeous hubs is letting me have exactly what I want
and with no argument

so as soon as it arrives (its 2 wk wait though)

I will share

can we just say 

I am SPOILT beyond belief :)

and very excited




5 comments:

  1. The mariner's compass looks great any size! I got the pink version of Lynette's fob and fabric, isn't it the cutest fabric. Not sure what I'll do with mine. I wonder what your hubbies letting you get????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariners compass looks good Kate. Your goodies should turn up at post office soon. That fabric of Lynettes is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mariner's compass......love your scissor fob and fabric.....ooooo......who's a lucky girl then.....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mariner's compass looks beauiful. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your marriner's compass looks wonderful, I am sure you are pleased with the end result.
    hmmm so what is your hubby letting you do then...

    ReplyDelete