Miss S recovered from her stomach issues and went back to school
Last night I made a very yummy Lamb and Rosemary Pie, and it was DELICIOUS after bedtime Miss S came upstairs went into the bathroom and was very sick, so sick she wailed for daddy and not me I just don't do vomit, (can't do it, won't do it) he cleaned her up put her in the shower and then sorted out the sleeping arrangements, Miss S sleeps on the top bunk......Miss E and Miss S had to swap beds last night Miss E was very happy about that lol.
Apparently she has said that ' It was mummy's pie because I didn't really like it' and for the record
my pie was very very very very yummy (and the recipe is in this months Masterchef magazine, (I miss Masterchef)
Today at school though Miss S was to be classroom helper of the day, and for that sick or no sick she was going to school so she did.
and to make matters worse unknown to us we have been internet-less since last night . I thought our router had died so I set up the one Bogpnd sent us, still internet-less so I had to ring for technical help and 1 hour later we were back online.... and it wasn't our router either :)
We have to go into town after school for new school shoes x 3 so when we get back we will pull out the trusty bowl and draw a name. Sorry for the delay
I am sure it had absolutely nothing to so with your cooking Miss Kate. Poor wee poppet, funny how if something good is happening at school they manage to go though isn't it.
ReplyDeleteHope she feels much better after being helper at school.... stomach bugs have been around her in SE Queensland too...... take care of you........ Hugz
ReplyDelete