See what my gorgeous, generous hubs bought me...
a Janome, Horizon 7700 QCP sewing machine
I love love love it, and I love love love him too lol
and the cats got a new litter igloo last week,
Harry is absolutely terrified by it lol and refuses to use it
(crate issues from when they flew home in January)
Henry on the other hand, loves it
unfortunately he loves it a bit too much
he prefers to sleep in it
and I have kept on stitching away with my
Gardeners' Journal
but its taken a back seat to
Down in the Garden by Leanne Beasley
I have almost finished the 1st block then I'll be back into
A Gardeners' Journal.
I am off to read the instruction manual for 'Wolfie' and
start sewing something :)
(Wolfie, because the band Wolfmother have a song called
New Horizon, and I love Wolfmother lol)
so jealous........have fun...........
ReplyDeletegreat GJ stitching too
You lucky, lucky lady Miss Kate. How exciting. Like Chooky I am extremely jealous and green is not at all becoming on me. Love Harry, he's a real hoot.
ReplyDeleteLovely Machine have fun with your new toy.... Im behind in all my BOM eek and stitching desperately to catch up on GJ :)
ReplyDeleteLucky you, enjoy getting to know Wolfie!
ReplyDeleteI WANT ONE TOO!! You are so lucky to have this fabulous new Janome.
ReplyDeleteOh ... you got it... and you say you love ...just love it..:o))) Sooo happy to hear.. will be so much fun to hear som emore..:o)) I am waiting..;o))
ReplyDeleteOh you've got one! (That hubby must love you, despite your slave-driving!) My Janome dude was just showing this machine to me on Friday. Glad you love it. It deserves to be loved!
ReplyDeleteWe just set up one of the Horizon's in our showroom. I am really impressed with this model. I'm a Pfaff owner, but have been seriously tempted by this Janome! Hope you have a wonderful adventure with your new machine!
ReplyDelete