Monday, August 16, 2010

Today

It started way to early for me with a truck arriving at 7:30am with the blocks














and as the weather was so dull and rainy over the weekend

this is what I managed to get sewn, while the girlies and I

continued our

Little House on the Prairie-athon

only 2.5 seasons to go

A Gardeners' Journal

Junes blocks



and July's 



and half of August's




Productive for me.

Hub's is currently laying road base for the wall

lucky him

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Kate its all go at your place. Your stitcheries are so neat, they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...it is all happening there! I was hoping to get my August block finished but have a couple of cabbages to go...! This week though..I am determined to keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitcheries. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are on fire with those stitcheries.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having "athons"! So do my girlies!!! Lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete