Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No rest for the wicked!

Its been flat out

and its doesn't seem to be stopping.

Monday I went to Lilydale with my mum to the lps I bought a fat 1/8th of fabric and that was it!

and I sewed some more compass points for the mariners compass quilt

Tuesday was a rush too

* coffee with a great girlfriend,

* took the naughty puppy for a bath with another girlfriend who has a dog grooming business

* had an appointment to get a new tattoo on my lower back so there went another 1hr (and I love it)

* collected the beast from is clean out and service

* did the groceries (well what I got what I thought we needed will be making a return trip today for all I forgot lol

* called in for a chat with another girlfriend

* made a hair appointment for a full colour, foils and a new doo, thats today at 3:15 and I have decided that change is as good as a holiday so I am getting a new style and I need a hair straightener

* today I am off on an excursion with Miss S's class from 10:30 - 1:30

I have a mountain of washing that needs to be done at some stage

I desperately need the car serviced

and I need to do some gardening, if ever the ground dries out.

Plans for the rest of the week are lunch with my oldest girlfriend tomorrow (we met in Prep 35 years ago)

last violin lesson for the term

school finishes for the term Friday

orchestra concert on Saturday which is also our 11th wedding anniversary, then we have a fathers day dinner planned for Sunday night.

Monday morning I am going to go for a nice long walk with only my iPod for company and dh  can man the fort at home until I get back!

I am exhausted thinking about it all

will be back soon with photos

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like one hectic schedule! So where's the photo of the Tat??? What did you get???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just reading it. Like Jo can't wait to see photos of the new "do" and the tattoo, they are A MUST MISS KATE!!

    ReplyDelete