Friday, September 3, 2010

Facebook

Who is on facebook?

My favourite thing about Facebook is the status shuffle, there are some pearlers in there is you hunt for them,

I put a new status up everyday

Wednesdays was Kate wonders in Rhino's are just obese unicorns lol

Yesterdays was  Kate has put herself in time-out until further notice lol

today I have yet to be amused enough to change it lol

got the girlies coming for an afternoon on the deck for a few Friday drinkies.

I treated myself yesterday to a bottle of Bacardi 151, it comes with a flame proof cap.

Definitely not having a big night on that lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Kate, I was thinking of you the other night. Did you know that there is a M & M world in Las Vegas? What will they think of yet.

    I love reading what you put on facebook, I think you can tell a lot about a person by their sense of humour and yours is great.

    ReplyDelete