Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No rest for the wicked! Pt 2

The new tattoo well I paid homage to the great spirit Bacardi

I now have the Bacardi Bat tattooed on my lower back!

I know that many will think I am crazy for getting a bat but I love my Bacardi rum, and I am a bit batty at times hey its me lol

I asked hubs was he shocked he said he was glad I finally got it done as I have been talking about getting it for YEARS

will share a pic soon, I have one on my phone but no idea how to get it from the phone to the computer lol.

as for the doo, well I am not sure that I like it's  much shorter than I am used too I have had hair past my shoulders for nearly 8 years tonight it sits above my shoulders and its DEAD STRAIGHT yippee, no frizz, no curls  straight, I love the colour too so that helps

and will continue to be dead straight as I am now the owner of a GHD straightener, Louis (my hair dude) said he will give me curling lessons next time I am in which is at the end of October.

The dance concert thingie I went to with Miss S was FANTASTIC I am so pleased I went with the kids, and I came home and downloaded some songs from iTunes that were used today.




So Miss Jo and Miss Deb patience my friends I will share eventually :)

1 comment:

  1. You're braver than me getting a Tattoo! Best thing I ever did was purchase a GHD, I quickly dry my hair off with a blowdrier until I look like Sideshow Bob and within minutes it's silky smooth, Love it!

    ReplyDelete