Friday, September 17, 2010

life lessons pt 2

I am off to read all the life lessons I need

had a totally crappy day

I am currently having a pity party for 1

with alcohol, lots of alcohol

so not prepared to discuss why I am having a pity party for 1

lets just say

I have been wounded BIG TIME

and revenge will be very very sweet :)

thank god for girlfriends

love them lots

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kate, this doesn't sound good! I hope your friends and family can help you through whatever's caused your hurt.
    Thinking of you
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kate........I am only an email away if you need to VENT........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kate, you sound so sad. I hope that things right themselves soon for you and the hurt doesn't seem so bad.
    \big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are ok! Hope the wound isn't mortal....take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs..... can I join your pity party?

    ReplyDelete