Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pity Party is over

I wasn't mortally wounded, just learnt a valuable life lesson

which I won't be repeating.

My girlfriends came and took me out for dinner,

 they let me vent, drink and oh they made me laugh.

Suffering a wee bit this morning from a headache, self inflicted

as a wise woman once said

I WILL SURVIVE.

Off to see Kasey Chambers tonight :)

girlies are going for a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa

Can't wait!

thank you all for your comments I really appreciated it.

Mwah xxx

Today is a Good Day

4 comments:

  1. Girl friends are great.... glad you are feeling chirpier....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling a bit better about life today, Kasey Chambers will be fun tonight, wish I was going! Enjoy!!
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better....some time with girl friends and a concert...sounds like a great pick-me-up. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, I am so pleased to hear you are feeling better about things. Life lessons can be so shitty at times but I suppose thats why they are lessons and so valuable.
    Big hugs Miss Kate

    ReplyDelete