Friday, October 8, 2010

Feeling Very Blah

I am sick with the flu

and yes its definately the flu

I ache
my nose is like a dripping tap
my chest hurts from coughing
I am either freezing cold or boiling hot
I have a permanent headache that just won't go away
I am either asleep on the couch or wishing I was
I have no appetite and everything tastes like cardboard

and I need shares in Kleenex (4 boxes of tissues and counting)

its frustrating as I have NO IDEA who passed it onto me

I woke up Tuesday morning with an itchy sore throat then by Wednesday morning it was all downhill

Mum and dad had the girlies yesterday afternoon and then when they bought them home they also bought home some dinner YAY

so we are hanging at home today doing not much its Miss I's party tomorrow so I need to be well for that and I have to go annd collect her cake bases soon and decorate them tonight, I might need a surgical mask to avoid spreading the germs lol.

BUT

I have finished the pinwheel wall hanging, I sewed the binding down yesterday while the girlies were out and I was watching movies, Under Hill 60 (loved it) and 'The Men who Stare at Goats too funny, but I still have a bit of it to watch.

I'll be back with a photo of the wall hanging soon

No comments:

Post a Comment