Oh no! I learnt a new way to do them recently and they were so much easier that way! I think I have a handout for the technique somewhere, would you like a copy?
Oh dear..... I have never tried them! Kate, I did get your message re the pincushion but my reply bounced back... thanks - I have read that you have been busy and there has been illness etc - hope all are well now (except those pesky geese are not!) Hugz
Oh no! I learnt a new way to do them recently and they were so much easier that way! I think I have a handout for the technique somewhere, would you like a copy?
ReplyDeleteOh dear..... I have never tried them!
ReplyDeleteKate, I did get your message re the pincushion but my reply bounced back... thanks - I have read that you have been busy and there has been illness etc - hope all are well now (except those pesky geese are not!)
Hugz