Cause I am in town lol
I really should pay more attention when The Cake Boss is on cable
here is Miss I's lopsided Fairy toadstool birthday cake, in all its pre eaten glory.
As I said to hubs this morning my days of creating a cake masterpiece are offically over, this is the LAST ONE.
I just hope it tastes ok and its all good as Miss I ADORES it lol, she told me it was the bestest cake ever, she is so good for your ego, I do love that girl.
Just 1.5 hrs until her party, she is so excited.
and bless her she asked if she could have all her presents today, I had to tell her that if she got some presents at her party she could open those otherwise she had to wait until the morning.
Lasagne for dinner tomorrow night at her request with Grandma and Grandpa, friends are calling in through the day tomorrow and then we have the traditional cupcake making fest on to take to school Monday for her classmates, they are easy all she wanted was iced cupcakes with a lollypop in the top.
Wish me luck as I spend my afternoon with 10 very excited little girls and grandma.
I'll post some party photos tonight and her offical birthday photos tomorrow sometime.
The cake looks fabulous Miss Kate, I can see why she loves it. I wouldn't mind one like that.
ReplyDeleteHope she has a lovely party, wish her a happy birthday from all of us here in this house.
That cake is fantastic Kate !!!
ReplyDeleteDon't give up yet.
I still had to make cakes for my kids when they were well into their teens. This year I had to do one for DDs boyfriend
Georgeous cake.... hope the party went well.... and have a lovely rest of the weekend.
ReplyDeleteVery happy birthday wishes to Miss Kate...
Hugz
That cake is awesome!!!!! you go girl!
ReplyDeleteHope you survived the party but. wish her happy birthday won't you.