Sunday, October 17, 2010

Remember

my list of missions for the week

* remove bedroom door (again) and breathe deeply before I speak to offending child, and she  has it back


* finish Septembers block for A Gardeners Journal, started Oct's and have Nov's ready to go

* catch up on the Fat Quarter Shop BOM that is nearly finished  sashings and borders on and its done

* start a new quilt.......but which one done  Plan C, Schibble

* make some more points for the Mariners Compass thingie

* start my handmade part of Chookyblue's xmas swap and Maree's xmas swap gifts done

* housework, groceries, more housework done done done. always doing

* garden, its over run with weeks, and I even mowed

* try to shake my flu/cold/chest infection still trying, not having much luck, think its time for a visit with the doctor

* remember to breathe,

* post some very overdue goodies.......

well what is in red is what I managed to get through

go me, there isn't too much on this week and I am really enjoying time at the machine, so I am hoping to get  few projects out of the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment