Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Always Be Prepared

Is the brownies, girl guide and scouts motto

I must have been absent that day at Brownies lol

Its not long until we go now, we have a moving date
we have a big enough house to move into

but I am not prepared for this

every other move we have made we have travelled with
ALL our belongings, 2 containers worth


(moving in day, WA, Feb 08)

of our 'stuff'
this time we have to fit into 1 little container
now I have to get serious on what we can do without
until we can afford to move it up there, what to throw out, what to give away
what to send to storage.......I know that the biggest headache is under the house
its our 'just put it in there for now spot' + approx 12 large FULL movers boxers
that we never unpacked when we came home from WA, guess I will be unpacking them
now lol, and dh well he arrives here 2 days before the movers come, just enough time to

pack 'our stuff' into a storage shed, and do a couple of tip runs :)

Oh the joys of moving interstate........again

think of me driving to NSW with 1 husband, 3 kids, 2 cats and a dog
I may need sedation along with the cats......



2 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you have some fun days ahead of you!!!! Dont envy you one little bit! Maybe you should sedate the kids and the cat and that way you and the dog should stay sane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekkk cutting back even more...

    I kinda like the forced position to live with less and simply... Easy said than done.

    ReplyDelete