Monday, July 25, 2011

What a Day

it started for me at 6:30am

I drank coffee, read the paper organised the girlie's
for school got them out the door then I had to do
the housework as the real estate was coming so we could organise
new and reliable and GOOD tenants

I was pleasantly surprised at what they think we can get per week

then it was off to the tip and the op shop with a boot load of rubbish and
donations.

Upstairs is now sorted, but I still have to tackle under the house

and it is FREEZING cold today so I plan on coming home and getting
settled under the heater with my TTS blocks,
of which I have 2 and bit blocks left to stitch.

Looks like I might get this SAL project done and dusted BEFORE
we head to NSW

31 days til we catch the boat and 28 days til we leave our home
AGAIN......

have to take Soph to violin so I will be back tonight with photos of my TTS blocks

1 comment:

  1. did not one say that one would never rent their house again???? lol....

    ReplyDelete