Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So Close

Yet so far


I have a 61/2 " scrappy block border to go then its finished
for now


Yumminess from the Girls in my group for the fat 1/4 birthday swap


and some extra love thanks everyone xx

I went out this morning and came home to this sight


which very quickly became this invasion of 'personal space' attack


followed by one very smug happy Henrycat


and between cat referee-ing and sewing bear paws

I have been reading this and it is a gorgeous book
a must have for your bookshelf  :)



and getting set to start stitching on these again


4 comments:

  1. Ummm I want one of those books!

    You are amazing how you get through these quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see some TTS happening.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your quilt is just gorgeous. Love all the gift that you got. What about those cat they are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete