Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesdays To Do list

As I have a full house of children my sewing has been limited to
snatched minutes here and there when I get a chance

Poor Mr 15 has come down with a nasty dose of gastro
but
as I said to my sister he didn't catch it from my girlies as we cleaned and bleached
our house last week after the juniors had gastro.

Poor Mr 15, he stayed with his  parents last night

so I have been sewing, I have all 5 rows stitched togetherin sstrips
and I have the first strip ready to go with its 2nd row of sashing

I will have to take some piccies today so you can see it.

I got out my SAL blocks last night, re traced them, added
some weaveline to the back of each block

so I am good to go on that tonight

I also managed to get the final block stitched together and I have
done the birdhouse, but thats it.

So I guess my list today consists of

housework
sewing
washing

oh the joy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment