Friday, July 1, 2011

On my to do list/done list

and its not to big of a list YET

* wash the sheets from Em's room for her
cousins, and remake her bed

* move Imogens must have for night time to my room
(yes I am getting a bed mate for 10 days :)

Henrycat will not be impressed

* clean up my sewing room, move Wolfie and what I will need
to the dining room

* find sheets, doona's, pillows and a quilt for the sofa bed
(Mr 15's new bedroom)

* mop the bathroom/kitchen floor

* make 3 more lil bear paw blocks and 1 big sashed block

* start sewing the sashing for the BP quilt and work out how much extra
I need to find.

Bear Paws fabric is 'Summers End' by Kansas Trouble Quilters
I have used a fat quarter bundle so far and luckily for me
Butterfly Garden blends in really well and I have
a jelly roll of Butterfly Garden so it should work out just fine

well I am tired just from listing all that,

whats on your to do list for today??





No comments:

Post a Comment