Monday, January 23, 2012

We've been Camping

Last Monday we packed up the car and hooked up the trailer and left for a
camping trip.

1st stop was Canberra


Black Mountain Tower


The National Muesum of Australia





The War Memorial








Thursday we packed up and headed to Batemans Bay
along the way we stopped at 2 quilt shops in Bungandore and
Braidwood, I bought a tin sewing caddy and a gorgeous timber box in
Bungandore but nothing in Braidwood

I bought 3 pieces of fabric in Batemans Bay  and that was the extend of my sewing
on our trip, I packed it, took it, and didn't do any of it.

We packed up on Sunday morning and took the kids to Mogo Zoo
it waas FANTASTIC we saw

Meerkats


Rothschild giraffes


Simiang Monkeys


Snow Leopards


Ringtailed Lemurs


Monkeys


Red Pandas


Sumatran Tigers


Feral Kids


White Lions


and so many more.

We finally arrived home last night around 6, today I got the fun job of
5 loads of washing, a trip to the supermarket and unpacking.

and I still have 2 loads left to wash but have no room on the clothes line
to hang it out.

We had a FABULOUS time and are busy deciding where we will go for easter


3 comments:

  1. Canberra is wonderful with kids and so is MOGO Zoo. Bet the kids loved it! Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great holiday. My son went to Canberra two years ago with the school and he loved it. We would like to have a holiday there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great trip...you came through The Bay...that's where I live!!!

    ReplyDelete