Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful progress

I finished the blocks for February today

A good book


Hot Chocolate, well I prefer coffee


and the 1st block for March

Home


tonight I will be working on

Flowers

and I have traced and cut out all the remaining blocks
and will stitch until its done, keeps my mind off other things.

and Henrycat sang to me this morning, all the way to the vet

I came home to a flea ridden cat, due to lots of rain while I was away the
field mice have been hiding under the house where it's dry and Henry loves to go
under the house, and got a nasty dose of the fleas
 he is banned from going under there as of now

and

he has dermatitis on his chin :(
so he was subjected to an anti-histamine needle
and has antibiotics to clear it up, but
lucky Henry will get ice cream every morning and night
with a crushed tablet hiding in it :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Henry...

    Honestly Kate you are a machine!!!

    Great wok on those blocks!

    Sending well vibes to your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your SKoW blocks are looking great........

    ReplyDelete