Saturday, February 25, 2012

Still stitching away

on my SKoW quilt blocks

and ta da I have finished 2, close to finishing the 3rd

except for the embroidery

The Tree


Rainbow I stitched the bulk of this while waiting for the
girlies at school yesterday


the sewing block, 2 cotton reels to finish, the tape measure
to stitch down, 5 buttons to stitch on then I have 3
3" patchwork blocks to make.


and its a hot one here today so I am about to make lunch for the kids
then head downstairs to my sewing room, to watch the
Boardwalk Empire season 2 episodes I have recorded, then a
bit of Lark Rise to Candleford I love love love both shows

I hope its not to hot where-ever you are and that you
get some stitching in.

We have friends coming for a bbq tonight, good food, good company
and a few cold ones

the PERFECT end to a hot day :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow ... you are on a roll... looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..I havent heard of either of those shows..do tell..???
    can you still sew in the heat...was actually very hot here today too....cheers

    ReplyDelete