Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In 24 hours

I will be home with my little family

and I can't wait.

Don't get me wrong its been fabulous
here with my family but I miss

my little family so very much
and my Henrycat, mums cats are so
anti social its just plan annoying

We went up the coast yesterday and I bought
2 patterns (1 Anni Down's and 1 using 1930's prints)
 and 2 fat quaters for my Stitch A Long quilt

thats it

today however I have bought internet security
dog medication, pressies for  my girlies
and a cookbook oh and another yummy quilt pattern

we have been out for dinner, and I have checked in
for my flight to Melbourne, my case is packed
except for my jammies and bathroom bag
I am so ready to go home lol

My gorgeous man sent me roses for Valentines day
they were sitting on mums doorstep when we got home
from our drive I felt very special lol

so the morning will be full of going to town,
& drinking yummy coffee until its time to go to the
airport....

Hoping to come back after her treatment has finished
she has had another pet scan and to go to the dr for the results
my sister and I decided today that it is exactly what we will
do, get straight from the dr this time.

Fingers crossed, it all starts Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment