Monday, February 20, 2012

No excuses anymore

I had to buy a new iron today :(

our old one just couldn't get the creases out without half a can
fabulon per shirt/skirt/shorts/workpants to help

so goodby Mr Philips

hello Ms Sunbeam Verve


my only complaint is it beeps when the auto off kick's in

I have made 22 of the required 123 kaleidoscope hexagons

I have cut out 600 printed 't's and 200 kites for the hexagons only
138 printed and 538 white bits left the cut :)


look at my cutting mat....

I have sorted prints with the kites ready to sew



and the needing kites and sorting into piles side


no pressure at all.

Now I need a favour please

I need to purchase 3 charm parks of 1930's reproduction prints for the centres of
the hexagons, I can get them from the States,
BUT
I would prefer to shop in Australia

I have checked out

The Quilted Crow
The Oz Material Girls
Cookies and cream crafts
Patchwork Plus

and I haven't been able to find any

so any online store suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.

I am going to start working on my SKOW quilt again tonight
well as soon as I trace the blocks and select the fabrics

TONIGHT peoples, it will be tonight :)


3 comments:

  1. My gosh! Tons of work! I really like that quilt pattern and your blocks are awesome. I found you from FNSI and will be following your quilting...lots to look at here ;) Nice to meet you!
    xx susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.stitchintime.com.au/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30064


    never ordered here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I need a new iron too...will look this up...Thank You...

    ReplyDelete