Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Granny Squares

Yesterday I felt the urge to sew something on 
my sewing machine, I didn't want to start a 
new project as I have 2 UFO's still to
finish, so I pulled out my Granny squares to
work on, I was able to stitch 4 blocks to add
to the pile


aren't they sweet, the fabric is Ruby by Bonnie and Camille


and this is what my cutting table looks like,
todays plan is to keep making blocks until
all those little squares are used.



When I have finished making the blocks, I would like
to set them on point, my question to you is
how do I work out the size of the block I need to cut the
triangles out of to be able to have them on point??

Hmmm maybe I should google it :)

Oh and the last of my EPP hexagons arrived yesterday
I am not basting them until I have stitched all the flowers in
my little plastic box.




3 comments:

  1. Love watching this quilt grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those granny squarres look great in Ruby. Beware the hexie bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love Bonnie and Camilles fabric ranges....using some at the moment myself...your granny blocks are gorgeous...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete