Thursday, August 23, 2012

Progress

I managed to get my 2 small quilt tops sewn together
yesterday, I started then lost interest, then gave myself
a slap and started again :)

The Quilting Gathering
22.25" x 27.5"


Scrap Squares Doll Quilt
17.5" x 22.75"


of course I still need to quilt them, I'll make a start on
that this afternoon

and last night I stitched the centre of Lancaster
together, tonight I will stitch it onto the
background


then block 1 is officially finished :)

and I can finish stitching down the holly leaves
on Friends for Christmas, only 8 more to go

5 comments:

  1. OMG girl you get some sewing done.........I procrastinate too much........cleaning in the chook shed at the moment though.......then i can pack some more stuff in cupboards.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the small quilts. Lancaster is looking good - it will be a beauty when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first block looks fantastic. Makes me want to get my paper piecing back out again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done...love the lancaster block one... I have that on my to do list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Lancaster block is lovely, look forward to seeing your progress ... I also have a thing for EPP at the moment :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete