Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Finish

Hold on to your chairs,
4 days into September and I have
a FINISH


'Leanne's Shopping Bag'
designed by Rosalie Quinlan


and the inside

thank you for all your thoughts on how to stitch my 
hexagon flowers together,

and my progress with my 1400 hexagons


the next batch of flowers being stitched 
into the above shape


I have no idea just how many flowers I am going to 
have to stitch to get something big enough
to fit my bed, I am thinking it will just be a 
topper not a full size quilt.

My twinnies went on camp this morning, they have gone all
the way to Canberra and won't return until 6:30pm Thursday
night, thats 84 hours of no arguing  from pre teen girlies
absolute BLISS, not that I am counting :)

we had a great fathers day, took dh to the Candelo markets
they are about 45 minutes from us, we wandered and looked
bought some plants, a basket for me, some flowers for the 
house, lilliums and dutch irises which look gorgeous,
then home to go fishing for the afternoon.
Very relaxing and a great day.

Happy stitching :)





3 comments:

  1. love your bag Miss Kate. I have made one of those bags also. Gosh I can't believe you have made soooo many hexagons, then again knowing you it won't take long to get them all together!!
    How's Mum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bag Kate!

    Yes how is Mum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made that bag already!! LOL
    It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete