No matter where I go in the house, I have a stalker watching
my every move..... as everyone has gone to bed early
tonight I thought I would have a little surf of the www
and look what is behind me
my stalker.......
Henrycat
and I have another OPAM finish ( I am on a roll)
but this one I can't share as its for a Christmas swap :(
my every move..... as everyone has gone to bed early
tonight I thought I would have a little surf of the www
and look what is behind me
my stalker.......
Henrycat
fast asleep on my unpicker and pin cushion. As soon as I
go to bed he will saunter up the hallway and launch
himself to my side of the bed and eventually lie down
beside me and go to sleep, with his head in my hand....
and I have another OPAM finish ( I am on a roll)
but this one I can't share as its for a Christmas swap :(
but I can give you a sneaky peek
and that's all I can share with you :)
there will be quite a bit of secret sewing going on
in the next few weeks as I get my
Mrs Martin's Christmas Angel Swap gifts
made
and then there is
Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap
gift and ornament to be made, I have my thinking cap
on for that one......
lots of sneaky peeks coming up :)
I made another 5 Irish Chain blocks today,
that means I only have 4 more to make yippee
You obviously belong to him LOL nice peek x
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fee x
it's so true what they say Fee, dogs have masters, cats have slaves :)
DeleteI SO LOVE your stalker : o )
ReplyDeleteHappy sewing!
He is a very handsome stalker Sarah, I am waiting to see more of your weekend with Sue Spargo so very sad I couldn't make it :(
Delete