I have worked on 'Erin's Quilt'
there are 12 of these blocks made
I have worked on my Outlaws quilt, which
I have decided that I love way to much to
part with.........
there are 3 of these blocks sewn so far, only
22 more to make
I have put together the little outdoor setting
we bought for the deck, our big table is
just too wide for the space.
and I have planted some petunias in pots (there
are 4 pots of petunias) to add some colour.
and I have replaced one plant in the gardens out the front
the rabbits aren't the issue
the issue is the naughty puppy who is living up to his
naughty puppy name!!
Having coffee tomorrow with the girls, comparing fabrics as
we are all making 'Erin's Quilt' together, then it will be home
to sew some more blocks together for MY new quilt :)
Erin's quilt is gorgeous ... Love the colours !!!
ReplyDelete