Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shopping Help needed

I want to make a quilt for my in-laws for Christmas this year
I have the pattern picked out but I need your help

I need to purchase 2 jelly rolls and 4 metres of a co-ordinating
fabric to make the quilt I picked... it will be 84x84 when finished

can you please suggest some online stores for me to visit,

I have found 2 jelly rolls I love, but the store didn't have
any co ordinating fabric....

and its really doing my head in....

please please please :)

4 comments:

  1. I always use The Fat quarter shop ... Anything I order is usually here in a week or so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patchworks Plus in Tasmania...also there is a lovely shop in Moruya called Steph's. I could meet you there one day if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use the FQ Shop and the orders arrive really quick and the postage is covered by the savings on the fabric inthe first 2 mtrs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the FQ shop is really your best option = their orders arrive here really quite quickly too - sometimes a lot faster than things being sent from within NZ. Good luck.
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete