Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Mail

I LOVE going to the Post Office and
finding happy mail instead of 
bill's.

Today I was lucky enough to find 2 parcels.

In the first parcel was month 4 of the 
Lancaster BOM

and the 2nd was from


12" mini Christmas swap

and look at this delicious 12" mini quilt
I received


Sharon also included some Christmas buttons, some
gorgeous Thread Worx cotton and a candy cane
which I will share with the girlies


and here it is hanging in its new home, my sewing room


I have put the final touches onto my 
SSCS recipients gift tonight, I just need to
snap a photo of it and the ornament I made
and send to Chookyblue then it will be
postal.

I  have about 2 hours of handwork to finish the final gift for my partner in the
Yahoo group I belong to, and then a couple of things to go
in Mrs Martins Christmas Angel Swap

I also put the finishing touch onto the 12"mini I made for
????????????????? its going postal tomorrow


and as soon as I know she has received it I will share a photo
of it with you all.

Otherwise there isn't much happening here at all
Mum has an appointment with her Haematologist tomorrow
to discuss treatment for  her lymphoma, 

my inlaws are arriving next week for I have no idea
how long (somebody save me please)

and  then we are on the countdown to school holidays
and Christmas







2 comments:

  1. haha hehe you made me giggle with your last comment re the inlaws!! At least you can always go to your HAPPY place (sewing).
    Your mini looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can run away to here... would love to see you and you can have peace and quiet to finish your projects... lol

    ReplyDelete