Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012, the year of quilty finishes

for your viewing pleasure, here are

some of the quilts I finished in 2012

in random order

Kaleidoscope Hexagon's
May 2012


In My Garden
March 2012



Pies and tarts
March 2012



Summer Stomping Ground
May 2012


Some Kind of Wonderful
December 2012


Homecoming Lane
December 31, 2012



yep you read that right I finished quilting Homecoming lane on
New Years Eve, and the binding was sewn down before we 
headed out for a NYE party.

Love this quilt.

my 2012 total for complete finishes is

16 quilts ranging from small quilts 
 to Queen size quilts

can I beat that total this year I wonder,
I aslo made lots of other little bits and pieces.

Happy Stitching in 2013



4 comments:

  1. lovely finishes Kate,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Totally amazing - Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing effort Kate, they are all beautiful. Happy quilting in 2013.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could say "over achiever" :)...but will just say ...incredible effort Kate....I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete