Sunday, January 20, 2013

MIA, for the next 4 days

I am being very very brave and heading off
on a camping trip tomorrow.

DH, myself, Imogen, the
pre teens and their hormones
in a TENT.........

Lordy what am I doing

So in preparation for 4 days of doing as little as
possible I have prepared 3 
Tail Feathers blocks,
16 Japanese Jane blocks
packed 3 books
ear plugs, panadol 
and alcohol lol

Do you like my old fishing creel basket, I picked it up
at an op shop last week, I think its fabulous and its
perfect for my sewing


and inside is my
Head Lamp, Tail Feathers x 3 blocks, glasses and 
glasses cleaning spray
Japanese Jane and the DJ book and my camera


the ironing basket is empty


the camper trailer is packed


Sewing machine has been put to bed


and Block 3 of Tail Feathers


wish me luck, I am going to need it

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and get lots of sewing done. Love your machine cover. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stronger woman than me! Have a great time. hugs

    ReplyDelete