Thursday, January 10, 2013

Santa's Sleigh

Has finally stopped at my house, all the way from the USA.

Ruth was sending to me in Chookyblue's SSCS but had mail handling issues hence to slow trip to Australia.

Ruth did spoil me, with lovely gifts

She sent a table runner which Sophie has claimed as hers for the top of her chest of drawers, a gorgeous yo yo Christmas wreath for our Christmas tree, a lovely Christmas panel for me to make something with for Christmas this year and an absolutely gorgeous Christmas brooch which reads, 'working for milk & cookies'

Thank you so much Ruth and thank you Chookyblue for running it again and for all your hardwork







7 comments:

  1. So glad Santa's sleigh came to your house! Your gifts are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous gifts kate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your parcel arrived eventually. I LOVE the wreath! Was it a delay with Australia Post? I wouldn't be surprised if the delay was this end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah I'm not to sure which postal service held it up, it was returned to Ruth damaged. Either way it was held up until yesterday. Good things come to those who wait :)

      Delete
  4. lovely runner from Ruth.......and the yoyo wreath is a great idea I have not seen one of those......great parcel shame it got lost along the way........thanks for being a patient SSCS 2012 swapper........

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got your parcel. By the looks, it was well worth the wait. Beautiful gifts. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete