Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Finish

Yesterday I had coffee with a very dear friend and she 
showed me a bag she had made, to say I was in love with 
her bag was an understatement

so she lent me her pattern, and in between
golf lessons, homework, cooking dinner
cleaning up after dinner, organising the girlies
for today, showers and MKR

I too have my own bag

Ta Da


Cheryl's Diamond Bag

fabric was Neptune jelly roll
it only uses 13 strips from the jelly roll
so today after I finish sewing the blocks for
month 2 of the Civil War Journals quilt
I am going to use the remaining strips to 
make a Chevron runner for my shelves.

I am also going to make another bag from
a Shangri-La  jelly roll but with much
shorter handles.

I LOVE my bag.




3 comments:

  1. great bag.....love it being nice and deep.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fab..... love making bags........ this pattern looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic bag Kate and looks like it was so quick to make. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete